Rivier is looking for a:
36h per week
As a Delivery manager at Rivier, you will help build the MaaS platform of the Netherlands. You do this by:
- Implementing the Rivier platform and new functionalities with new and existing customers;
- Ensuring that our customers can work smoothly with the Rivier platform. Being the point of contact for various stakeholders;
- Monitoring the quality and outcome of Rivier’s services;
- Thinking together with our customers about the improvements and solutions we can implement on the platform;
- Keeping an overview of ongoing projects and identifying new opportunities;
- Overseeing and developing the Rivier roadmap and associated timelines and milestones. Together with your Rivier-collega’s and our technical partner Siemens/Hacon;
- Designing new agile and scalable business processes/workflows for Rivier in relation to Transport Operators (TOs), Siemens/Hacon and MaaS providers;
- Monitoring technological developments within and outside the MaaS market and identify opportunities (but also threats!) arising from them.
What we ask of our new Delivery Manager:
- You think and work at a college/university level and have completed a relevant education at this level;
- You have a minimum of two years’ working experience in a delivery manager position or similar;
- Results are king and speed is key. That’s why you set goals and stick to them. You also include your environment in this;
- You have a helicopter view -without losing sight of the details;
- You are reliable, deliver the agreed results and communicate this proactively;
- You have communication skills that allow you to interact with various stakeholders and clients of Rivier;
- You do not shy away from substantive complexity and can act as a substantive sparring partner for our clients;
- You go the extra mile and are assertive;
- You are, or want to become, an expert on MaaS in general and the Rivier Platform in particular.
What we have to offer:
- A challenging job with impact on society, at a dynamic startup;
- A salary between EUR 3,150 and EUR 5,250 based on a 36-hour working week, depending on experience and qualifications;
- Vacation allowance of 8% and an end of year bonus of 4%;
- Lots of flexibility to combine work and your personal life: you show up & deliver when needed; you take your rest when you need it;
- 25 days off based on a 36-hour work week;
- Ability to work partially from home. Most ‘office’ work will take place in the geographical triangle Utrecht – Rotterdam – The Hague.
Why do you want to work at Rivier as a Delivery Manager?
- You are part of the success of a startup that wants to change the mobility world forever. In doing so, you contribute to livable and accessible cities – now and in the future.
- You enjoy the freedom and responsibility given to you in this role. You do not follow, you lead. You pave your own path towards Rivier’s success. In doing so you can always fall back on your colleagues … like they can fall back on you.
- You get excited by tough, complex challenges, working with deadlines and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty, just like the other members of the small, close-knit Rivier team.
Not quite the right fit for you, but know somebody who is cut out for this job?
Rivier is an independent and neutral B2B platform that brings together transportation modes and integrates planning, booking and payment. Existing and new Mobility as a Service providers can offer this to customers through their apps. Rivier is one single mobility platform that brings together multiple mobility providers and MaaS providers. The platform enables end users to travel door-to-door more easily, flexibly, quickly and sustainably. From train, subway, bus, and streetcar to (shared) bike, (shared) car, (shared) scooter (in the future also the e-step) and cab. Rivier is a startup founded by RET, HTM and NS as a Joint Venture.